Registration - Team Captains
Team Captains have a few honours and responsibilities:
1. Gather together a team, collect their information (see below) and payment
2. Register the team on-line and pay the entry fee via Visa, Mastercard and Paypal
3. Represent your team in discussions with event admin and race headquarters
4. Have your team members review the waiver.
5. Present ID, the Friday before the race, in exchange for your team's complete Race Kit. (The Race Kit will have all the shirts, bibs, coin, timing stick etc. for all team members.)
6. Bask in the glory of your team's accomplishments
To help in the gathering of your team's information required to register, you can have a look at this Sample Team Registration Form.
You might also find this template below useful to copy and paste into an email to send to your team members for them to provide typed responses. You can then copy and paste the info quickly into the registration form:
INFO TEMPLATE FOR TEAM CAPTAINS TO COLLECT ON THEIR RACERS.
Entries marked with an asterix (*) are "required". In addition to what is shown below, we will need to know the leg assignments.
* Last Name:
* Age: (racers must be 16 or over on race day)
* T shirt: (S,M,L,XL)
MedicalProblem: (if the racer wishes to share that with us) (200 character limit)
Biography: (200 character limit) (This is used for announcing purposes)
Prior Death Races (Run) Attended: