Registration - General
Adult Solo Entry: $350(+gst)/per person.
Adult Marathon Entry: $350(+gst)/per person
Relay Entry: $350 (+gst) per team member which works out to:
$700 (+gst) per 2 person team
$1050 (+gst) per 3 person team
$1400 (+gst) per 4 person team
$1750 (+gst) per 5 person team
Kids Race Entry $35(+gst)/per kid.
Training Camps: $100(+gst)/per person.
All fees in Canadian Dollars. GST is currently 5%
The total number of Solo and Team racers will be capped at 1500 for this initial opening of the registrations. If you don't get in, check out Facebook to see if you can find a team on which can sub.
For the registration of teams, there are some changes to be aware of:
1. Teams will register as a single entity by the Team Captain, who will complete a single registration form and pay on behalf of all team members. Preview the registration form <click here> so you know what information you will need to register your entire team.
2. The Death Race Rely Division will only be accepting entries of teams as a whole (one entity). The fees are as stated above.
3. Payments will only be accepted, for the full team fee (as above) on-line through Visa, Mastercard or PayPal. Ensure you have sufficient room on your credit card to pay the race registration fee. As the Team Captain, you will need to organize your team and payment.
4. A refund of 70% will be offered for 45 days from submission date (until May 1st). You enter the Death Race with total commitment.
5. Once you have selected a Team Name and Team Size there will be no changes to the Team Name or Team Size under any circumstances.
6. If a racer on you team is unable to participate, Team substitutions will be permitted using the Team Line-Up Change Form. Also, if your team leg assignments need to be adjusted, (Leg 1 runner wants to switch with Leg 2 runner etc) you can do so via the Team Line-Up Change Form. An administration fee will be charged for such changes according to the following schedule:
June 1 to June 30 -$10
July 1 to July 21 -$25
July 22 to Thursday before race- $50
Race weekend Friday -$100
(we cannot guarantee that this last minute change in the line-up will be accurately reflected in the preliminary results. Please make your changes as early as you can before the Race, or better yet get organized and stick with your original line up)
7. Team changes are entirely the Team’s responsibility. You must find your own substitution or assign one or more of your runners to do multiple legs if your team falls short. Such changes must be submitted via the Team Line-Up Change Form, subject to the admin charges listed above.
8. If you submit a Team Line-Up Change Form, we cannot guarantee that you will get the T-shirt you requested.
9. It is expected that the Team Captain (or designate) present to the Race Kit Pick Up on Friday before the race, on behalf of the team and pick up the entire Team’s race kits. Government picture ID (such as a driver’s license) is required to pick up your race kits.
10. The waiver is on the back of the bib in your race kit. By wearing your bib on race day (which is mandatory) you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the waiver. (The Race Kit has the timing device, racer numbers, relay coin, T-shirts and an assortment of goodies).
2017 Registration for Kids and Soloists is essentially the same as always. Registration fees will only be accepted on-line through Visa, Mastercard or PayPal. Also, all racers must wear the bib with the waiver to race.
We anticipate that the Death Race will fill up quickly after registration opens. The Kids Race is limited to 250 runners and the Adult Race to 1500 runners. Have your stuff together so you can be quick at the keyboard. Let the Race begin!
A certain number of race spots are available to the first racers to register in the Adult Race Solo and Relay Categories. Entering the lottery requires an entry form. The LOTTERY ticket price of 10$ is non-refundable. The ticket covers the per-entry cost of online registration. 100% of any profits generated from the sale of lottery tickets goes to support local charities.
• UNDER 18?
You must be at least 16 years old on Race Day to participate in the adult Death Race. If you are under 18 at the time of registration, a waiver form must be completed, signed by a parent, and submitted along with proof of age (showing name and birthday) to the Race Office by mail or fax by July 1st, or you will be removed from the roster.
• KIDS RACE
The kids race is open to 250 kids this year. No lottery for the kids race - Registration closes July 1st or when the race is full.
• TEAM CAPTAIN
Team Captains are the main contact for Race Management and is responsible for ensuring a correct, final line-up before the race the Team Captain speaks for the entire team.
• DON’T FORGET TO VOLUNTEER!
Racers who also volunteer are entered for a chance to win their race fees back, and will receive a 50$ discount into next year's race (see conditions under the registration or volunteer tabs)
Your registration is not complete until your name appears correctly on the RACE ROSTERS. Verify that your entry has been accepted and correctly listed. Each time you visit these pages, be sure to click the REFRESH button on your web browser to make sure you get the latest information.
Top 3 male & top 3 female Ages: 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79
Female, male & mixed teams
Seniors (all racers aged 60 or over)